J.W. Burleson photo / Boquillas del Carmen, Coah.

Monday, August 3, 2026

Karmann Ghia, Mustang & MGB. Milford, New Hampshire

 
From Reid Cunningham: "I rented a Uhaul van to move my daughter,  graduating from med school, from Philadelphia to New York City to start her residency.  Fourth floor walk up to fourth floor walk up in 85°+ heat (I am too old for this stuff).  U-Haul had me return it to a place of a sort that is fast disappearing–a combo car repair, used car sales, and U-Haul rental business in Milford NH.  Tucked in a row of vehicles awaiting something (repair?, restoration?, disposal?) were these three cars, an early Mustang, a later MG and a Karmann Ghia.  I suspect the Mustang was the only bone that could justify the cost of restoration, but I hold out hope for the other two also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.