From the era when Detroit got bold and edited out the B pillar. This wagon is for sale; find it at Jalopy Journal. Below from the seller:
1964 Dodge Custom 880 Hardtop Station Wagon
· 383 V-8, 305hp, 2 Barrel
· TorqueFlite 3 speed Automatic Transmission Featuring Push-Button Controls
· Power Steering, Power Brakes
· Rare Dual Air Conditioning
· Power Windows, Power Rear Window, Power Seat- All Work Great!
· Original “Astrophonic All Transistor” AM Radio- Works Great!
· Recent Brake Job with NEW Master Cylinder and Power Booster
· New’er’ Shocks, Front End Bushings, Leaf Springs and Bushings, Muffler & Tailpipe
· NEW Wheel Vintiques 15x7 Chrome Reverse Wheels with NEW Tires
This car runs and drives absolutely amazing and cruises at 70 MPH all day long. I have a large binder full of service records dating back to the late 80’s as well as an original owner’s manual and service manual.